Thursday, May 30, 2024

Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens.

 Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.  A Dog’s Breakfast Karen Kwiatkowski,Grace’s Dad Tells .... TEAM KRISTEN GABEL | escrow321. FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: 


No photo description available.
No photo description available.
From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired.
Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign,Your document was cancelled. N.W.A.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Don’t get it. Can’t respect it
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'When you're out for lunch with your coworkers and one of them starts giving you the Scranton Strangler under the table. -'

PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM 

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens.

PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.



Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales Leaving the snakes to bake and burn.Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens.

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS. Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love. Here Comes The Son.Bitches, Hell Hounds, How To Beat A Dead Horse.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Americans after learning a group of fish is called a school'


 TEAM KRISTEN GABEL | escrow321. Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens. FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: 




TEAM KRISTEN GABEL | escrow321.Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens.

FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: IN A QUIET STATE:ANGELS COME, STARS IN THE DARKNESS.FACES IN THE MIRROR.

Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best. We have some decent weather coming up, yeah? Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago.enty of Fish in the seas. NY escapees...
No photo description available.


TEAM KRISTEN GABEL | escrow321.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NY escapees.. Good times, men and mice, Disneyland, spooks and ghosts, seasons of polices, hits and misses.

  'Goosebumps'Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the hors...