Wednesday, May 29, 2024

What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

  Hans-Hermann Hoppe,Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho. Hans-Hermann Hoppe.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Facebook groups, that I would like to share.     FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS,Some may even find it useful.Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best. We have some decent weather coming up, yeah? Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago.enty of Fish in the seas. NY escapees...ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?

What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.


Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."
May be a doodle


 The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .✔️ HÖRNY BOSS .Her Ruthless Lover ‼️ Repost .





No comments:

Post a Comment

NY escapees.. Good times, men and mice, Disneyland, spooks and ghosts, seasons of polices, hits and misses.

  'Goosebumps'Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the hors...